Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    CJ Moderator
    Keymaster

Hello fellow carnivores! I have been on this carnivore journey for a while now with great success. I want to share it with you and get the word out about the amazing healing properties of this way of eating (WOE). Please join me here and share your story so we can help others!

I created this site to combat the ever-growing censorship of sites like YouTube and Facebook. Here you can share your story, ask questions and interact with fellow carnivores and other low carb folks without judgement or censorship.

There are a lot of social media platforms that you can use to discuss the carnivore WOE but here you are safe from judgment.

No personal data is collected here. Please join me on my journey and let’s get healthy together!

You can follow my journey here at My Journey.

Free and anonymous journal tool to track your progress here at My Journal.

Share your experience, ask questions and interact with other carnivores here at on the forums.

• This topic was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by CJ Moderator.
    MyCarnivoreLife
    Participant

This looks awesome! I have been doing the carnivore lifestyle for about a month now and am feeling better everyday. Hope this takes off cuz I am tired of the social media forums.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.